Hey all, and welcome to the Prison Blaze Reset post!
The next season of the Prison Blaze realm will be released this Saturday September 4th @ 2:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST.
Resets include a fresh wipe of the entire map, which means your plot, chests, private vaults, McMMO, currency, and all materials you own in-game will be gone.
However, your ranks, kits, Gkits, tags, disguises, or anything that has been promised to you as a permanent purchase will stay with you through to the next map. This also includes Black Market items that you purchased last season.
You better get yourselves comfy because there's a lot to cover in this reset post! You can look forward to seeing some of your favorite features being reworked, including Pets and Private Mines, as well as some awesome new enchantments. Let's get right into it!
With a new season comes a new spawn! This demonic build looks so awesome, check it out below:
Sometimes, do you ever wish that you can just clone yourself to make things go faster? Well now you can! With the new AutoMiner, you can summon in a clone of yourself to help you mine!
To summon your AutoMiner, do the /am spawn command whilst currently standing in your mine of choice. If you're not standing in a mining region, then your AutoMiner will not spawn and you'll be prompted to move to a mine. Once spawned, you can move your AutoMiner with /am move to move it to a different mine or bring it back to the surface.
There will be an activation time limit and a cooldown between uses of the AutoMiner, and every block that it mines will automatically be sent to your inventory. You can purchase a clone of your own on our server store when the new season goes live!
Your AutoMiner will have an enchanted pickaxe, where you can choose which TokenShop enchantments you want to add to it. These enchantments will cost 50% more than what it takes to enchant your own personal pickaxe through the /tokenshop. Despite this, you will not have a blocks mined requirement to unlock enchantments. Here's what you can expect to add to your AutoMiner's pickaxe:
- Experience (Gives the player EXP)
- Luck (Gives the player Pouches/Value blocks)
- Replenish (Chance to double the gains from breaking a block)
- Fortune (Increased Drops)
Starter / Rank Kit
The following changes have been made to the Starter Kit to allow for a smoother transition into mining at the beginning of the season. We noticed that players were finding it quite tough to start out and get the ball rolling, and we hope that this will give them the initial push they need.
You can now expect to see:
- Fortune 20 added to the Starter Kit
- Increased the Backpack sizing of the Starter Backpack to 300 slots in the Starter Kit
- The Starter kit will now contain a few higher tiered mining-related Candies
- The Sugarsmith has been added to the Starter Kit
We’ll be removing the Taming requirement for Pets at Lvl 1-3. However, in order to merge to obtain a level 4 pet, you will still require taming EXP. The new values will be as follows:
- Level 4: 50k -> 20k EXP
- Level 5: 80k -> 40k EXP
- Level 6: 150k -> 75k EXP
- Level 7: 300k -> 150k EXP
We will also be buffing all Net chances, so catching pets with Rusty Nets should feel a lot smoother in the upcoming season. It will also be easier to catch pets with the higher tiered nets.
Freeworld Pet Challenges have been added as another way to obtain Incubator access, for those players who don’t enjoy the Minecraft survival aspect.
As said above, we have changed the way that you can unlock Incubator access through Freeworld. Previously you needed to complete the Bronze Set Reward to unlock access, now as an alternative, you now can get incubator access by completing the full set of Pet Challenges.
You can view the set of Pet Challenges using the /freeworld command and choosing the Challenges menu. These challenges include catching a certain type of pet, or a total amount of pets. With each completed challenge, you'll receive a reward!
After reflecting over the last season, seeing how each enchantment works and how popular they were with the community, we'll be making a number of changes.
We’ve noticed that since its release, Autosell has never really hit home as a worthwhile enchantment. This season, we’ll be removing it from /tokenshop.
The MoonStone and Uranium Pickaxes are being reworked. Last season we didn’t require you to level your Moonstone pickaxe to purchase the Jackhammer enchantment, however the community believed that this made leveling the custom pickaxes useless. The following changes are made with that in mind:
- Jackhammer 1 (only) can be purchased on Level 100 Uranium Pickaxe
- Jackhammer can be purchased on Moonstone Pickaxes at the following levels:
- Level 1: Moonstone level 1
- Level 2: Moonstone Level 35
- Level 3: Moonstone Level 60
- We’ve changed the proc rates for Jackhammer:
- Level 1: 1/3000
- Level 2: 1/1500
- Level 3: 1/600
We’ve listened to player feedback about the devaluation of MoonStone pickaxes with the removal of Tunneller. To combat this, we’re bringing back a greatly reduced version of Tunneller that will activate in a 3x3 block area, however only fortune will proc in the outside ring. This is to balance out the proc rate of the newer enchantments, which would make it drastically overpowered. Tunneller can be purchased from the Tokenshop on Moonstone pickaxes at level 100.
We recently released an awesome new update for Prison - Riots. Try and escape the prison filled with guards and inmates, while collecting loot along the way!
Find out more about Riots and how they work in the Content Update post below:
Quality of Life Updates
Last but not least, here are a number of miscellaneous updates that have been made to Prison:
- We’re separating the KoTH key into two separate keys as they’re currently too strong. Here are the new keys:
- KoTH Key - This will only be given out from KoTH events
- Boss Key (New) - This key will now be given out from Boss events (instead of KoTH). These keys will be slightly less powerful in terms of loot when compared to the KoTH Key.
- We've made a few changes to Backpacks, they are as follows:
- The maximum size of backpacks is now 5000 from 2000.
- We've add an option to purchase a maxed Backpack to /tokenshop.
- You can now use the middle mouse/Q button when hovering over the TokenShop menu to purchase the maximum amount of enchantments possible for the amount of tokens you have.
- Added a new type of Pouch called a Token Pouch, that gives the user a certain amount of tokens.
We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday 4th September at 2:00 PM EST for the Blaze Reset! Feel free to let us know what you think on our Discord server: