Hey all, and welcome to the Prison Blaze Reset post!
The next season of the Prison Blaze realm will be released this Saturday April 17th @ 2:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST.
Resets include a fresh wipe of the entire map, which means your plot, chests, private vaults, McMMO, currency, and all materials you own in-game will be gone.
However, your ranks, kits, Gkits, tags, disguises, or anything that has been promised to you as a permanent purchase will stay with you through to the next map. This also includes Black Market items that you purchased last season.
We have a number of new builds for this upcoming season, including a Blaze Spawn and Outpost! Take a look below:
We want to change the pace of progress on the server to make mining the key focus once more. As a result of this, we'll be changing how Prestiging works. There will no longer be a cap on the number of Prestiges, this allows grinders to keep ranking up past the previous Prestige 25 cap.
With this Prestige change means that we will updating Prestige rewards, with sell boosters provided by Prestiging being greater in the earlier/lower Prestige levels compared to the latter levels. All Prestiges will receive a sell booster, albeit of a smaller magnitude as you progress.
We will also be reworking the rankup/Prestige costs to enable more players to reach the end game content. Lastly, with these changes, we’ll be adding new Prestige Mines - P40, P50, P75 and P100. Check them out:
For this upcoming map of Blaze, we'll be saying farewell to the Quarry as we currently know it. We've been listening to feedback from the community and understand that mining in the Quarry was becoming tedious.
As a result of removing the Quarry, we'll be changing how you can obtain Custom Ores and Pickaxes. Custom Ores will now be mineable in select Prestige mines:
- Ruby Ore: Prestige 5 Mine
- Topaz Ore: Prestige 10 Mine
- Platinum Ore: Prestige 15 Mine
- Cobalt Ore: Prestige 20 Mine
- Opal Ore: Prestige 30 Mine
- Uranium Ore: Prestige 40 Mine
- NEW MoonStone Ore: Prestige 50 Mine
Introducing a brand new Custom Ore, available to mine in the Prestige 50 Mine. MoonStone will appear behind the spawn area in the P50 mine in the form of Meteorites periodically raining from the sky and crashing into the ground. These events will happen when all of the previously crashed Moonstone ore is mined.
When this event happens and Meteorites fall from the sky, Moonstone Golems will spawn until all of the Moonstone ore is mined up. There will be a maximum of 15 Moonstone Golems per ore, and they will target players who try to attack them.
Moonstone Golems will drop Moonstone Shards when they are killed, and these shards alongside Moonstone Ingots.
We will be updating the textures we currently have for our Custom Ores as well as adding textures for all MoonStone related items.
New Value Blocks
We have reworked the Value system, making Plot Value now capped at 100 billion. This means you cannot gain value past 100,000,000,000 without the addition of our new Value blocks.
When Value Blocks are placed on a plot, this will increase the maximum cap that the plot can earn. The amount of value that is increased on your plot is dependent on the type of Value Block that you have placed, with some Value Blocks holding more value than others. Value Blocks can be placed into the Commodity Bank. Value Blocks are bought in the Commodity bank using $ cash.
If you pick up the placed Value Blocks, then the cap is reduced back to what it was previously, and if the plot value you had before exceeds the new cap after this change, then you will lose all of that excess value. This means that you could potentially lose a lot of Plot Value if you are not careful.
Here's how much Plot Value you can gain with the Value Blocks:
- Hay Block: +10 Bil Max Cap
- Cobweb: +100 Bil Max Cap
- Slime Block: +1 Tril Max Cap
- Sponge: +10 Tril Max Cap
- End Portal: +100 Tril Max Cap
Here's how much each Value Block costs in the Commodity Bank:
- Hay Block: 10 Billion
- Cobweb: 100 Billion
- Slime Block: 1 Trillion
- Sponge: 10 Trillion
- End Portal: 100 Trillion
As well as this, players will be able to decide how much of their money goes towards increasing their plot’s value, with the value you can contribute being between 1-5%. This is controlled by the Commodity Bank. This means that:
- If a player sells an inventory worth $100 and the percentage of the sell going to the plot value is 1%, the player will earn $99 and will gain 1 value.
- If a player sells an inventory worth $100 and the percentage of the sell going to the plot value is 5%, the player will earn $95 and will gain 5 value.
Custom Enchantment Revamp
We've spent a while thinking about the current enchantments on Prison and how effective and balanced they are, and how we would like to move forward with them. We decided that the PvP enchantments were not up to the standard we would have liked them to be at, and there were more issues than necessary in terms of their effects and how to balance them.
As a result of this, we will be removing all of the current PvP custom enchantments - on both armor and weaponry - and will be replacing them with a new list of enchantments.
- Blaze - Gives Fire Resistance
- Bunny Hop - Gives Jump Boost
- Heads up - Permanent Night Vision
- Pearler - Chance to get your Enderpearls back upon use
- Switcher - Chance to switch places with your enemy in PvP
- Venom - Chance to Poison your enemy in PvP
- Cannoner - Chance to shoot a fireball instead of an arrow
- Health boost - Gives extra hearts
- Kamikaze - Upon death, a charged creeper spawns and explodes
- Last Stand - When you are below 4 HP (2 hearts), you will gain Strength 2 and Resistance 2 (2 minute cooldown)
- Nausea - Chance to Nauseate enemy upon hit
- Reflector - Chance to reflect damage back to players attacking you
- Sumo - Chance to throw enemies away from you
- Triple Shot - Chance to shoot 3 arrows instead of 1
- Artemis - Chance to teleport to your enemies when you hit them with an arrow
- Regenerator - Gives Regeneration whilst in combat (regen amount is dependent on level)
- Speed - Gives you Speed
- Trapped - Chance to trap you and your opponent in a cage
- Web Shooter - Chance to encase your enemies in a sticky web when you hit them with a fully charged arrow
- Blacksmith - Chance to repair all of the armor and weapons in your hotbar when hitting your opponents
- Boo - Shift + Right click to become invisible for 3 seconds (2 minute cooldown)
- Decay - Does increased damage to armor
- Firework - Levitates your opponent in the air for a few seconds
- Head Turner - Chance to turn your opponent’s head in the opposite direction when you are hit
- Infected - Stop your enemy Enderpearling for 10 seconds
- Meteor - Chance to knock your enemies backwards and blind them when your health is low
- Ninja - Chance to dodge attacks, with an increased chance of this happening when you're sneaking
- Pyromaniac - Chance to cover enemy player in lava
- Rage - Each hit does slightly more damage to mobs
- Sniper - The greater the distance, the more damage you deal with shots
- Spark - Sets enemies on fire and slows them down
- Yummy - Chance to regain golden apples when you eat them
We will also be changing how you can purchase PvP Custom Enchantments for this upcoming season of Blaze. Previously you would be able to purchase enchantments based on their tier: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary. With this update, you'll be able to purchase the enchantments by their level. This means that you can choose to buy a random level 1, 2, 3 or 4 enchantments from the collective pool of PvP enchantments.
Power Item Shop
You can now access the Power Item Shop using /pshop and spend your EXP on powerful weapons with abilities that will turn the tides in PvP. Upgrade these items over time to make them even more powerful!
This destructive axe will chip away at your enemies like they were blocks of ice. Activate it's ability to deal more damage per hit for 3 seconds. Costs 10,000,000 (10M) EXP to purchase.
Barrage your enemies with a hoard of arrows to ensure they never get away! This unique bow fires additional arrows every time the bow is fired. Upgrade it to increase the amount of arrows it fires and how fast they shoot. Costs 8,000,000 (8M) EXP to purchase.
Introducing the Prestige Pass, a new section to the /pass that you can access after completing the original 1-100 pass challenges. These new challenges will have 2 rewards, just like the normal HoaxPass - free and premium rewards.
These new challenges will require certain Prestige levels to be reached in order to unlock them. Challenges will be unlocked at Prestiges 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.
You can purchase the Premium HoaxPass from our server store.
Token Shop Complete Rework
We have removed the ability to purchase enchantment books completely from the Token Shop and Dust Shop, as well as removed the % chance success rate system.
Now, enchantments you purchase are linked to the pickaxe you enchantment them on. To open the shop menu, you must be holding your pickaxe in your hand and type /ts or shift-right-click. If you don't have your pickaxe in your hand, you will not be able to open the Token Shop.
When an enchantment is purchased, it will no longer generate a physical book item, and instead will be added straight to the pickaxe you're holding 100% of the time. This means that there is no longer a chance for the enchantment to not apply.
These enchantments are purchasable under the following amounts:
- +1, +5, +10, +50, +100, +500, +1000, +Max
The token price of each enchantment slightly increases every time you level it up. So if you add a level from say 50 -> 51, then the token price is slightly more than when you leveled from 49 -> 50.
The disenchantment command is also being updated to match these new Token Shop changes. When you /disenchant, you'll now receive the amount of tokens you spent on that particular enchantment back, instead of receiving a book.
An exception to this is, when you disenchant Legendary enchantments, like Dimension Hopper, MineBreaker, Upgrader etc, you'll be given a book back with a 100% chance. This also does not mean that you will be able to disenchant italic’d enchants, these will still not be disenchantable.
Token Shop Enchant Changes
- We’re removing the Recycle Token Shop Enchant
- We have changed how the Luck enchantment works. Luck’s possible prize pool will now be extended to obtain Value Blocks, as well as the Money Pouches it usually gives.
Dust Shop Additions
With the removal of enchantment books, the Dust Shop will no longer sell books. However, with the recent addition of the Repair Dust, we will be introducing a new way to get dust.
Custom Ores will now be tradeable for Dust in the Dust Shop, so you can sell them to receive Dust. The amount of Dust you gain from selling Custom Ores will be random but within a certain range.
- Ruby Ore: 1500 Dust
- Topaz Ore: 1600 Dust
- Cobalt Ore: 1700 Dust
- Platinum Ore: 1800 Dust
- Opal Ore: 1900 Dust
- Uranium Ore: 2000 Dust
- MoonStone Ore: 10000 Dust
The Outpost has had a brand new build added for the upcoming season, as well as a number of changes made regarding the rewards you can receive from capturing it.
Successfully capturing the Outpost grants you the ability to warp to /warp outpostmine. This mine will give you a 1.5x sell multiplier on their current mine. For example, if a player was at Mine Z, then they would gain a 1.5x multiplier on their normal Mine Z sell prices, and a player who is at the Prestige 25 Mine will receive a 1.5x multiplier on their normal Prestige 25 Mine sell prices.
The Outpost Mine will also have a Dimension Hopper mine that sells for an additional 1.5x, making the sell multiplier 2.25x. If someone else captures the Outpost whilst you're in the Outpost Mine, you will no longer be able to break blocks there.
We always like to try and balance out each of the gangs to make them more fair for everyone. This means actively changing perks or effects based on how the realm grows and changes throughout the seasons. Here are the changes that we have made for this season:
- We’re reducing the level of punch on the Blue Gang Bow from Punch 5 to Punch 2
- Level 11: There is now a +5% Reduction on items in /expshop
- Level 21: There is now a +10% Reduction on items in /expshop
- Level 23: There is now a 1% Sell Booster
- Level 3: Changed from x1.25 TokenBooster to x1.05
- Level 5: There is now a 5% Reduction on refinery times
- Level 11: Changed from x1.5 TokenBooster to x1.2x
- Level 12: There is now a 10% Reduction on refinery times
- Level 18: Changed from 1.75x TokenBooster to 1.35x
- Level 19: There is now a 15% Reduction on refinery times
- Level 23: There is now a 20% Reduction on refinery times
- Level 25: Changed from 2x TokenBooster to 1.5x
- Level 2: There is now a +5% increase on candy times
- Level 20: There is now a +10% increase on candy times
We recently introduced Totems to Skyblock, and this season we are adding them to Prison Blaze!
Complete tough challenges as a plot to unlock powerful boosters that are useful in everyday life on the server. Totems can be purchased from the /EXPshop on Blaze and must be placed on your plot to begin completing challenges.
Gather all of the members from your plot and encourage them to participate in completing these challenges as they are difficult and grindy, so everyone can benefit from the boosters that you will unlock eventually. You will only have 1 day to complete each challenge, so make sure you do it in time!
Read more about the Totem update here:
New Player Commands
We've added a few commands that you can use to make things that little bit easier whilst ranking up.
- /ru - alias for /rankup
- /rankupmax and /rumax - this command will fully rankup a player to the highest rank they can be.
- /prestigemax - this command will fully prestige a player to the highest prestige they can be.
Last but not least, we've made a number of balance changes to make life on Prison fair for everyone playing.
- Money Pouches will be capped at prestige 15
- A max merge for Crystals that automatically merges all Crystals into the highest possible type. For example:
- 4 Basic Crystals and 3 Common Crystals would merge into an Uncommon Crystal with a single click.
- 4 Basic Crystals, 3 Common Crystals and 2 Legendary Crystals would merge into an Uncommon Crystal with 2 Legendary Crystals left over in a single click
- Added some more building blocks to /shop.
- You can now do /mine while you're within mines.
- When doing /disenchant, after disenchanting an item, you stay in the /disenchant menu so you don’t need to do repeat the command again.
- Increased the requirements to Prestige the Merchant enchantment
- Decreased the requirements to Prestige the TNT, Seismic & Drill enchantments
- Increased proc rate of the Luck enchantment
- Increased duration of Atomic Warheads for Refined and Tasty Tiers
We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday 17th April at 2:00 PM EST for the Blaze Reset! Feel free to let us know what you think on our Discord server: