Hey all, and welcome to the Prison Blaze Reset post!
The next season of the Prison Blaze realm will be released this Sunday July 4th @ 2:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 7:00 PM BST.
Resets include a fresh wipe of the entire map, which means your plot, chests, private vaults, McMMO, currency, and all materials you own in-game will be gone.
However, your ranks, kits, Gkits, tags, disguises, or anything that has been promised to you as a permanent purchase will stay with you through to the next map. This also includes Black Market items that you purchased last season.
You better get yourselves comfy because there's a lot to cover in this reset post! You can look forward to seeing some of your favorite features being reworked, including Pets and Private Mines, as well as some awesome new enchantments. Let's get right into it!
With a new season comes a new spawn! This demonic build looks so awesome, check it out below:
We have completely reworked how Pets work on Blaze, making them more interactive and intricate than ever before!
Elemental pets will now randomly spawn anywhere in the Freeworld. All types of Elementals will spawn in any biome, however certain Elementals will have a higher chance to spawn in select biomes. Here are a few examples:
- Quartz - higher spawn chance in the Nether
- Emerald - higher spawn chance in extreme hills/mountains
- Coal - higher spawn chance underground in plains and forests
In order to obtain an Elemental, you must catch one. Head over to the Freeworld spawn and you will find The Collector, they will sell you nets to catch the pets with.
Whilst holding a net, right-click the desired Elemental in the Freeworld to begin trying to catch them. There is a chance that you can obtain the Elemental as a pet, and when this happens the Elemental will appear in your inventory, however if you fail to catch the pet it will flee.
The Elementals you catch will have a random level from 1 to 5, with 5 being the hardest to find. Rarer types of Elementals would have an increased invisible toughness which makes them more difficult to catch. For example, Quartz Elementals would be harder to catch than Coal Elementals.
After catching your new pet, you can transfer them from the Freeworld to the Prison world, by purchasing Incubator Access from The Collector. This grants you access to /incubator or the incubator section in The Collector. When you're back in the main Prison world, you can use /incubator and can pull pets out from the menu.
We've made a number of changes to how walking pets work. After obtaining an Elemental in the Freeworld and placing it in the /incubator, you can go to the Prison world and do /incubator again to access it. After removing a pet from the incubator you can't place it back in, it's a one way trip!
The Elemental pet will go into your inventory when claimed. To activate the pet's Follower Bonus, you must right-click whilst holding the pet in your hand. Only one pet can have it's ability active at one time.
The pet will stay in your inventory as a pocket pet, or you can shift-right-click the pet whilst holding it to get it to follow you. You don't need the pet to follow you if you don't want to, as the follower bonus still works as normal if the pet is in your pocket. It is not necessary to physically walk your pet to level it up or gain the bonus.
Pets can still be placed and withdrawn from Pet Ranches on your plot like they previously could.
New Pet Levels
Pets will have an additional 2 levels that they can reach, making the maximum level now 7. This means that there will be new buffs for each type of Elemental pet, check them out:
- Lvl 6: 7.5% Sell Booster
- Lvl 7: 10% Sell Booster
- Lvl 6: 2x Boss damage (6m on, 9m off) & 15% chance to paralyze opponent (10 second cooldown)
- Lvl 7: 2.5x Boss damage (6m on, 8m off) & 15% chance to paralyze opponent (9 second cooldown)
- Lvl 6: +75% EXP gain
- Lvl 7: +100% EXP gain
- Lvl 6: +17.5% Token Booster & +12.5% Sell Booster on Merchant
- Lvl 7: +20% Token Booster & +15% Sell Booster on Merchant
- Lvl 6: +12.5% Sell Booster & Candy duration increased by 12.5%
- Lvl 7: +15% Sell Booster & Candy duration increased by 15%
- Lvl 6: +12.5% Sell Booster & +12.5% more blocks from Fortune & +5% more plot value
- Lvl 7: +15% Sell Booster & +15% more blocks from Fortune & + 7.5% more plot value
- Lvl 6: 60% Chance to quadruple Fragments gained & -50% mining requirement for Fragments
- Lvl 7: 75% Chance to quadruple Fragments gained & -50% mining requirement for Fragments
- Lvl 6: +5% Sell Booster & +15% Crystal chance increase & 17.5% more plot value when selling
- Lvl 7: +5% Sell Booster & +15% Crystal chance increase & 20% more plot value when selling
- Lvl 6: +4 Fragments when receiving them
- Lvl 7: +5 Fragments when receiving them
We've made a few changes to how Pet Taming works and how it effects other aspects of Pet life, in hopes of better balancing Pet progression on Prison.
Pets will require Taming before they can be merged, with Taming experience being gained by mining while your pet is active. Each block mined (not raw block) gives the active Pet 1 Taming EXP. Two fully tamed pets of the same level can then be merged to make a pet of the next level.
Each level will require more Taming EXP than the last, making it progressively harder to level up your pet to those more powerful levels. When your pet has reached Full Tame, you will receive a notification in chat.
Level 1 -> Level 2: 50k Taming XP
Level 2 -> Level 3: 100k Taming XP
Level 3 -> Level 4: 200k Taming XP
Level 4 -> Level 5: 400k Taming XP
Level 5 -> Level 6: 800k Taming XP
Level 6 -> Level 7: 1.6m Taming XP
As well as this, players will now automatically receive the lowest tier net to help get them started on their pet wrangling journey.
You can now look forward to seeing a number of new upgrades in the SugarSmith that can be purchased using Tokens. These upgrades include refining Speed, Fuel size, and Quality of Candied Fish. We also revamped the menu of the SugarSmith to be tabbed like the Refinery.
- Tier 1: 5k Tokens - Increase speed of refining fish by 5%
- Tier 2: 10k Tokens - Increase speed of refining fish by 10%
- Tier 3: 30k Tokens - Increase speed of refining fish by 15%
- Tier 4: 100k Tokens - Increase speed of refining fish by 20%
- Tier 5: 300k Tokens - Increase speed of refining fish by 25%
The default Fuel Size how now been changed to 50.
- Tier 1: 50k Tokens - Increase fuel size to 125
- Tier 2: 100k Tokens - Increase fuel size to 200
- Tier 3: 200k Tokens - Increase fuel size to 275
- Tier 4: 400k Tokens - Increase fuel size to 350
Turns Candied fish into a more refined version - the default is Raw.
- Tier 1: 100k Tokens - All Candied Fish put in will be Refined
- Tier 2: 300k Tokens - All Candied Fish put in will be Tasty
- Tier 3: 800k Tokens - All Candied Fish put in will be Delicious
The Refinery will also be receiving a number of changes to the upgrades you can purchase, as well as a few balance and quality additions to the Composter section.
- Tier 1: 5k Tokens - Increase speed of refining candies by 5%
- Tier 2: 10k Tokens - Increase speed of refining candies by 10%
- Tier 3: 30k Tokens - Increase speed of refining candies by 15%
- Tier 4: 100k Tokens - Increase speed of refining candies by 20%
- Tier 5: 300k Tokens - Increase speed of refining candies by 25%
There is a chance to skip a refinement level.
- Tier 1: 100k Tokens - 30% Chance to skip a refinement level
- Tier 2: 300k Tokens - 60% Chance to skip a refinement level
- Tier 3: 800k Tokens - Guaranteed to skip a refinement level
To view these new Upgrades, you'll need to click on the Next Page button.
- Reduced the time it takes for the Composter to complete from 15 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Increased the amount of input slots there are for Fertilizer, now up to 64.
- Added a multi-queue, so when you make compost, you can shift-click on the button and it will make as much as it possibly can.
Skill Tree Rework
On Prison we will be removing gangs and now, instead of receiving rewards when you level up, you will gain Skill Tokens which you can spend on Skills. There is no cap on the amount of times you can level up, however it'll require more experience than before to level up.
You can decide where to invest your Skill Points into, instead of having a certain type of rewards and abilities from being in 1 gang. You can prestige your abilities by spending more points on them to make them better, or gain new effects. Unlocking Base abilities cost 1 Skill Token, while unlocking prestiged abilities costs 3 Skill Tokens.
Tiers are only unlocked after spending a certain amount of skill tokens:
- Tier 1 - Unlocked by default
- Tier 2 - Requires spending 5 Skill Points
- Tier 3 - Requires spending 12 Skill Points
- Tier 4 - Requires spending 21 Skill Points
- Tier 5 - Requires spending 35 Skill Points
Gang Transfer Tokens will be turned into Respec Tokens. This allows you to gain all your Skill Tokens back and allows you to start from scratch.
As previously stated, we are alternating between Outpost types for each season, and this season we are bring back the Odyssey style Outpost.
The Outpost will open to be captured every 1 hour 30 minutes, with the capture time being reduced from 500 seconds to 250 seconds. The event will last for 15 minutes and the winners will gain access to the Outpost Mine.
Private Mine Revamp
We've spent time thinking about Private Mines and what we can do to improve them for players that purchase them. Now, Private Mines will no longer be items that you can place on your plot. Previously when you wanted to place and move PMs on your plot, it would create massive holes.
Private Mines will now be located in their own separate world and will be balanced to mimic the composition and pricing of your current top mine. This means that if mining in your regular mines becomes crowded, or there are a lot of other player's enchantments activating, then you can use a Private Mine to escape this.
We've made a number of changes to existing custom pickaxe enchantments to better balance them for the sake of the economy. Take a look at the changes below.
The Tunneller ability on Custom Pickaxes will now be changed to the following:
- Tunneller Ability I -> JackHammer I
- Tunneller Ability II -> JackHammer II
- Tunneller Ability III -> JackHammer III
This enchantment removes an entire layer of the mine, only activating on raw blocks and not those mined through other enchantment or effects.
- Jackhammer Ability I - activation chance: 1/5000
- Jackhammer Ability II - activation chance: 1/3500
- Jackhammer Ability III - activation chance: 1/2000
We will also be removing Minebreakers from Blaze.
After looking at and reviewing how effective some of our current enchantments are, we've decided to revamp a few of them to make them worth having on your pickaxes.
- Now summons a block of TNT which explodes summoning 4 more. TNT Explodes in radius of 2 to 9 blocks depending on enchantment level. There is a cooldown of 3 minutes after activation.
- We are drastically expanding the area of effect for the Seismic enchantment.
- When you shift, you will drill a tunnel beneath you in a radius of 3 blocks. The depth is 2 to 25 blocks depending on enchantment level. There is a cooldown of 3-6 minutes after activation.
Last but not least, we are introducing some awesome new custom enchantments that you can put on your pickaxes.
For every block you mine, there is a chance to activate a Mining Party for a certain amount of time. When this happens, one of 5 mining related boosters will take place with a 3 minute cooldown. Here are the following boosters that you could activate:
- 1.5 Token booster
- 2x EXP booster
- 1.5x sell booster
- 2x Fragment chance
- All enchantment activation rate +1%
More versions of you = more profit! This enchantment spawns a certain amount of shadow clones of yourself depending on the level. These spawned clones will then mine for you for a short amount of time with the same pickaxe and enchantments you have.
Harness the power of Thor and summon lightning strikes to the mine! Lightning will strike a certain amount of times causing a devastating conical crater of varying depths depending on the level of enchantment.
Have the ability to turn a nearby block into an active landmine, where if you mine it, it'll explode. Upon leveling this enchantment, more landmines will spawn upon activation. If something blows up or breaks another landmine in the area, then it’ll also explode in an awesome chain reaction.
Creates a powerful blackhole that sucks in blocks and gets bigger over time. You can upgrade this enchantment to increase the amount of time the blackhole exists for.
Creates a devastating laser that lasts for a certain amount of time, which is activated by right-clicking your pickaxe. When you upgrade the enchantment, the size and duration increases, with the cooldown being decreased.
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 4th July at 2:00 PM EST for the Blaze Reset! Feel free to let us know what you think on our Discord server: