Hey everyone, this week's content update will be for the Prison Blaze realm. We have made a number of quality of life changes to our some of our existing features to further refine and balance them.
When it comes to Refineries and SugarSmiths, we've mostly changed how the Fuel works. We've removed Fuel as a physical item and added it as a virtual currency inside each building that requires it.
Fuel can now be purchased for 2000 EXP or 200 Tokens for 1 fuel. You will be able to purchase fuel in increments of 1, 5, 10 and 50.
Lastly, the maximum fuel cap has been raised to 250, thus allowing you to have to refuel it less frequently while you continue grinding other aspects of Prison.
Teleport to somewhere else on your Plot instantly through the Taxi Sign transit system!
To set up your Taxi Sign, simply write [TAXI] on the top line of your newly placed sign. Your sign will then say that the taxi sign setup is in progress.
After you've done that, you'll need to place another sign in the area you want to teleport to. After placing the other sign, right-click it and you'll be prompted in chat to name it.
After naming it, your Taxi Sign transit system is completely set up! Simply right-click the signs to instantly teleport between the two.
There will be a maximum of 5 Taxi Sign transit systems per plot. If you want to remove a taxi sign, just chop it down and start again.
You can now purchase select level 2 potions in the /shop, meaning you can no longer buy the level 1 version of those potions unless you buy the ingredients required to make them.
You can now use the fill inventory button in the /shop, allowing you to buy as many of the item you wish to buy as possible.
Players who do not hold a donation rank can now use /disenchant.
For those who don't know how this process works, when disenchanting an enchantment that is not max level, you'll receive tokens. If the enchantment is max level, then you'll receive the book version of it when you disenchant.
If you disenchant a prestiged enchantment that isn't the max level, then you will lose the prestige 1. If the prestiged enchantment is max level, then you'll receive the book with the prestige level on it when you disenchant.
We've added the ability for plot owners to manage which plot members have access to Ranch banks. This can be controlled using the /p flag that grants generator access. You can find this flag on the 3rd page.
Refineries and SugarSmiths have been added to this generator flag alongside Ranches.
We've changed the rewards that you can get for winning chat quizzes, math questions and unscrambles. Previously you could only win a T1 Money Pouch, now you can win any of the following:
- T1 Money Pouch
- T2 Money Pouch
- T3 Money Pouch
- 25x Fragments
- 1x Enchantment Key
We've made a few changes to some existing commands as well as added a few new ones to make your life that little bit easier:
- Players that have the /feed perk can now use the command in the Freeworld.
- You can now use the commands /payexp and /paytoken for easier currency exchange.
- Items that are disposed of using /trash are now shown in chat when you close out the menu.
- Added /ranch, which allows you to have immediate access to your ranch.
- You can now use /pot to stack certain potions.
Last but not least, here are a number of miscellaneous changes:
- We’ve changed the Scoreboard for Blocks Broken to display the raw blocks value rather than combined blocks broken.
- You can now see your sell multiplier breakdown when selling from void backpacks by hovering over the sell message.
- A notification will now pop up in chat when you are able to prestige an enchantment.
- We have decreased the time it takes to mend Pet Armor in the Pet Armory from 1 hour to 20 minutes.
- You can now use Rearrange Scrolls on Custom Pickaxes.
- You will no longer be able to bow boost on Prison.
- Players who do not hold a donation rank can now fly around spawn.
We hope you enjoy this week's Prison content update and the quality of life changes we've made. Be sure to take some time to try it all out and feel free to leave us your feedback on our Discord server: